except for the announcement about a month ago, I haven’t posted much about the baby or pregnancy. that is not to say we aren’t thrilled/ecstatic/talk about it all the time! so here’s a post about pregnancy so far & answers to some “frequently asked questions”.
[July 1, 2012] positive pregnancy test!
[weird cravings] a list of my strangest cravings from a pregnancy diary i’ve been keeping:
- that orange ginger dressing at Japanese steakhouses
- brown bread appetizer from Outback Steakhouse
- Golden Corral dinner rolls & honey butter
- onion rings & Chick-fil-A sauce
- [Matthew 7:11] If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!
- [Matthew 6:25-34] Do Not Be Anxious
- [Psalm 139]
- Are you going to find out the gender of the baby? We aren’t sure yet! We think we might wait & let it be a surprise. If we do find out, we’ll definitely let everyone know!
- Do you have names picked out? Yes, we have names picked out, but we are keeping them a secret until the birth. With everything more public these days, we wanted to keep one secret for ourselves!
- How are you feeling? I’m great! Definitely exhausted & with some killer back pain, but not queasy at all [I’d trade nausea for back pain any day!]
- What’s the due date? March 7 – I’m particularly excited because my birthday is March 12.
We are really thrilled & blessed already! Can’t wait for baby to grow more!